Thursday 29 December 2011

Alright, smartasses...

I'm looking at you, 4 commenters...

My recap wasn't thorough enough for you? Alright fine, you asked for it.

Friday, June 17th I woke up in a tired haze. I can't remember that for a fact, but since I always do, it's a pretty good guess. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then checked my phone messages and picked a wedgie.

At 9:00am Charlie and I ate breakfast. I believe it was... brown sugar and maple oatmeal.

We then watched the "Differences" episode of Yo Gabba Gabba.

NO WAIT! It was Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal. Shit. Let me start over.

Does that make you happier?

We're fighting now NicB, Dani, TJ and JMC. This is a call out.

2 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you had anything to drink with your apple and cinnamon oatmeal? If so, what did you drink it in? Where was Jimmy? What was he doing?

    ReplyDelete