Tuesday 31 May 2011

It's summertime!

In the past couple of days, it's become like a sauna outside. The humidity is intense, the sun is so strong - and I'm loving it. I don't understand Canadians that complain all winter about how AWFUL the snow and cold is and then complain about the heat. Will you EVERY BE HAPPY (faceless Canadians)??

Charlie's had a couple of firsts this week! He had his first "swim" in an outdoor pool!

"This is the best, you guys!"

He also had his first skinny dip! And then aired out in his stroller.



He wasn't too sure about this part.


Tomorrow is his first time to a movie theatre! We're going to a "Parents with babies" matinee of Bridesmaids tomorrow with my sister, my mom, and my mother in law. I'm so excited for him to see the big screen, although kind of worried about how he'll do. He's constantly wanting to be on the floor, crawling, and pulling himself up lately that I can't imagine him just sitting there.

I hope he laughs at all the appropriate moments. Nothing worse than a baby with no sense of humour.

And even though I've shown this to everyone and their mothers, I'm going to post this video on here because it's ri-gosh-darn-diculously funny. Seriously... he could be a youtube sensation. Next up: Ellen.

1 comment: