Monday 23 May 2011

Ok so my NEW excuse...

... is that I was in New York!

Ok, so only for the weekend, which gives me no excuse for the weeks I haven't posted. But just cut me a break people! Why you gotta be on my back all the time. GEEZ!

Our trip was amazing. It was just what we needed. We got to have some adult time, which was perfect. Oh and we saw Seth Meyers (from Saturday Night Live)! And he waved at us. Look!

It's his car, I swear.
So my timing was a little off on that picture. But we did see him, for real.

We went to a Broadway show, saw some stand up comedy, toured Manhattan in a boat and went to a Yankees/Mets game!


I think we pretty much covered all of our bases (you see what I did there?)

The kitchen work is still going on, and I feel like it's never going to end. But we have half the cupboards in, so at least SOME progress has been made. Yay?

Oh and Charlie is like a different baby. Yes, I know we were only away for 4 days but it's like he's a toddler now. By next week he'll be married and have a mortgage.

Since I know everyone comes here for some Charlie, here's a video! Apparently paper ripping is hilarious (and yes, I totally stole the idea from youtube.) It's insanely out of focus, but the cute is quite clear with this one.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha the Seth Meyers car! Thank you for posting it! It's everything I imagined it would be :)

    Also, Charlie will definitely be hitting puberty by Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

    Charlie is adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete