Saturday 16 February 2013

Well this is embarrassing...

Oh, hi there nobody. I'm sure I've lost any tiny readership I might have had (I really disappointed those 2 people). But I'm thinking of starting this ol' creaky machine up again. I figure, if anything, it will be a way for me to have written reminders of what my boys were like at certain stages.

Oh. Yes. Boys. I have more than one now. So a few things have happened since I last posted. Here, I'll give you the abridged version.

This happened:



Then this:
41 weeks! 


 Then, after some screaming and tears, this happened:


That cute guy is Henry, but we call him Huck. Baby Huck to Charlie. He arrived on his own accord, on the day I was supposed to be induced, and he came fast. So fast that I couldn't even get an epidural. Yeeeeah, that was... an experience.

So now we have two adorable, challenging, hilarious, smiley, cuddly boys. And life is crazy. Amazing, of course, but crazy.

So I guess my blog name isn't really fitting, since this is not just about Charlie anymore. Just as we called Charlie "Ham", we called Huck "Bacon". (We like pork products, what?) So I'll have to make a little alteration to the name.

Who knows how long this new dedication to blogging will go. I hope I stick with it this time! I was a baby book failure, so I have no record of milestones or funny quirks Charlie has had over the past 2.5 years. So here's hoping I'm better about blogging and this will be my e-baby book. Probably won't be too exciting to read (for all of you zero people reading) but it might be interesting for me to look back on!

And if you don't read, you can still come for cuteness like this.


That's worth it, right?

1 comment: